Urgent IT Staffing Requirement fulfilled by SBS within 15 days (60 skilled SAP-trained resources)
- The client was in the process of upgrading its worldwide accounting platform from SAP to S4 HANA
- It was a global project and required the involvement of highly skilled SAP professionals to manage the legacy system and migrate to the new system
- The client invited us to provide professional assistance in ramping up the team to manage the migration
- The client finalized two professional firms to meet the requirement of 120 technical staff for the S4 Hana Project
- We needed to provide 60 skilled SAP-trained resources within 15 days and onboard them to the project
- Short lead time to onboard the resources
- Skill level requirement of the team
- Multiple screening and strict selection processes with employee background verification/document authentication
- Delays in hiring may create impact the client’s reputation globally as it would affect the rollout of the project
- We formed a task force for various activities.
- Senior management commitment and involvement.
- Project flow chart.
- Division of responsibilities within the task forces.
- Continuous interaction with the client.
- Project monitoring at the highest level in the organization.
We could meet the client’s requirement of having a new working team of 60 skilled resources within the cutoff time of 15 days. The global project kick-started as planned. We received an overwhelming response from the client. This project was very challenging but the results brought us esteemed recognition in the industry.