DIRECT TAXES, GST & OTHER COMPLIANCES
Tax advisory and regulatory services to support the client organisations to be always compliant with regulatory requirements, minimize tax exposure and highlight & mitigate the risks presented by constantly evolving and increasingly complex legislation.
Our Services include
- Income Tax (Corporate & Non-Corporate)
- Customs and & Excise Duty
- Goods and Service Tax
The compliance team specializes in analyzing the balance sheets and interpreting and classifying each item on them for accurate and faster filing of tax returns. Further, classify and interpret P/L items, and interpret the taxability and treatment of various accounts.
With 14 years of extensive experience, domain knowledge, and quality commitment the tax preparation and processing is designed to provide the best possible benefits to client organizations.
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Submission of Letter of Undertakings (LUT)
- Monthly Compliances and Returns: Preparation and filing of monthly returns, GSTR 1 & GSTR 3B
- Annual Compliances Return: Preparation and filing of Annual Return GSTR 9
- GST reconciliations
- Quarterly Vendor reconciliation for maximum utilization of Input tax credits.
- GST refunds
- Responses to Notices and Appeals
Advantages of Outsourcing Tax Services to us
- Improved speed and TAT: The collective expertise & process enable accurate tax returns ahead of time.
- Ability to focus business: Helps the client organizations to focus on core Business
- Reduction in failures & penalties: Customers benefit from fewer defects/failures, reduction in turnaround time and improved delivery capabilities.
- Reduced tax preparation costs: A competitive pricing helps to reduce compliance and tax preparation service costs.
At SBS Global, the goal is to minimize the tax and compliance burden of the client organizations by legitimate planning, transparency & regular update on regulatory requirements.
At SBS Global, we help recognize, analyze, focus and address various challenges related to GST and Indirect Tax. Our consultants work closely with your team to ensure appropriate remittances and compliances.
Our team of specialists assists businesses on various tax and regulatory matters at every stage of the business lifecycle, thereby enabling them to explore and make the most out of the opportunities.
Why Choose Us
- Success Ratio: Submissions to the Tax Departments are accepted in the first call with a high success ratio. The acceptance ratio for appeals, refunds, queries are close to 92%
- Affordable Pricing Options: Case-to-case basis and work-based pricing options are very affordable and reasonable.
- Expert Team: Most experienced and qualified tax and regulatory experts.
- Dedicated Services: Proactive advisory on updates and business transactions for higher transparency and compliance.
- Data Security: confidentiality, encrypted: Higher confidentiality, Data security as per ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
How can we help you?
Our clients’ benefit from the expertise, experience, and business acumen through the compliance and regulatory service.